Friday, March 22, 2013

Kitchen of Coffee and Cakes

Hello :) I'm back. I have loads of works to do. Bet that's what student's life is. Anyway, a few moments ago, my friends and I went to this Kitchen of Coffee and Cakes to try out their desserts because one of our classmates told us that it is now trending on blogs. This shop is located at SM North Sky Garden.









1. The cakes that we tried.
> 7th Heaven
> Dark Charlotte Mousse
> Best Cheese Cake with Fruit toppings
> The Decadent
>  Mango Walnut Torte
2. The best seller Mango Walnut Torte
3.  Stomach's full. Can't take it all.
4. Food Tasting.
5. Hood shirt from Just G.







6. First Visit.


The cakes are so-so. I'm not that impressed just like what I have read from other bloggers. What I only like is the Mango Walnut Torte. What am I going to do? We have to present this company to the panels and defend that this is a nice cafe to try.

No comments: