Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Attack on Titan!

I was invited in a shoot at Malolos, Bulacan last August 17, 2014. T'was awesome! We had a shoot at an abandoned building and I believe it's really a perfect venue. I cosplayed Mikasa Ackerman --- t'was a dream come true!

Yep. It's actually one of my dreams to cosplay Mikasa but I was a bit hesitant to cosplay her because I wasn't sure of myself if I can pull it off. I know I'm not really that good when it comes to cosplaying and sometimes -- or most of the times, I'm kinda  jealous of other cosplayers who can actually give justice to their fave characters. Good thing, my boyf, little bro and some of my cosplay friends were there for me. Who cares if I fail? At least I'm trying.

I want to thank all of the photographers who were helping me to make the best shot. This is actually one of my most memorable experience.








(c) Sir Romel Bautista



No comments: