Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Musings of a Sanguine

Let me present Musings of a sanguine by Ms. Raigne Sanguine. Ms. Raigne invited me to have a photoshoot at Ayala. I came there late (around 3 pm) because my travelling time is about 3-4 hours. Good thing, Ms. Raigne, who is also my friend, patiently waited me. I really had a good time with her.

The truth is, this is my first time to do a photoshoot without me wearing my costumes. I actually thought of having a street fashion shoot but I ended up with wearing a dress for me to look like a doll. I am really happy with the results!!! *.*

I'm not good at explaining some things. I just like this one.

This is my favorite. I felt like I'm a pro. Hahaha. Anyway, I just thought that I have to look like a doll or whatever. And that facial expression ---- eeeeng.

I just wanted to look natural here. I don't wanna smile or do pa-cute things. I wanted to look different on pictures -- just like this.

I felt like a kid -- sucking a lollipop -- in a playground.

This is my boyf's favorite shot. Maybe because I look happy. The fountains are really awesome. I think much better if there's a rain effect.

So there. I wish to do more photoshoots like this one! XD

No comments: