Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My First Haul: TesterKorea

I'm sooo happy today because I have my hands on to the cosmetics that I ordered last year and aside from that this is my first haul blog post! I've been an online shopper for 8 years already. Too bad I haven't blogged those before. Anyway, I'm excited to introduce you the things that I bought in TesterKorea, an online shop that is based in Korea. Korean cosmetics are very expensive here in PH which is why I decided to buy in Korea. Shipping fee and customs fee are just fine plus there are free samples for every purchase! How cool is that? Overall, it only costs me less 2.5k.

I ordered last Decemeber 1, 2014 and chose Registered Air Mail. They finished collecting the items and shipped it to me after 5 days. According to the site, my package was sent to the customs last December 28, 2014. I have just got the package yesterday, January 20,2014.

Here's the package I've just got from customs.


And here are my orders! They were placed in a box. Each of them were perfectly wrapped in a bubblewrap and there are mini Styrofoams inside. 

Unwrapped.
From left to right:
Missha BB Cream No. 23

Skinfood Milk Shake Point Make up Remover

Missha Creamy Latte Cleansing Foam
SecretKey Milk Brightening Toner
Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum
Samples!


And here's the samples they gave to me. I will definitely use them because when I was in South Korea, I wasted a lot of samples. Too bad, I didn't even use any of them. Maybe because I was too lazy.

So there! And even though I waited for more than a month to receive these, I am still happy that I wanted to order again soon! :)

No comments: