Sunday, November 23, 2014

Nyaruko

I cosplayed Nyaruko of Nyaruko: Crawling with Love. She's on my cosplan since last year. I was about to ask one of my tailors to make that but it's kinda expensive so I just waited someone who will sell a secondhand costume and yep --- luckily, I got a chance to buy one. I bought it last Cosmania.

I have watched this anime last year. For me, Nyaruko is weird - that's what I like about her. At home, my parents and siblings always tell me I'm weird. I always do some weird things. Anyway, Nyaruko is an alien who is sent by the Space Defence Agency to Earth to protect Mahiro Yasaka and ends up falling in love with him.






   

                                                                      
The brand of the wig is Cosmic Bytes. I was a bit disappointed with the wig. It easily tangles and cancerous. The crew styled it for me but it was a bit off. I guess, Cosmic Bytes is a hit and miss. Unluckily, mine is a miss.



No comments: