Thursday, May 21, 2015

Ishigaki Premium Plus

                    I always wanted to look fair just like Koreans because they look clean, cute and young. I'm not against women who have dark skin or morena skin. It's just that I easily feel insecure for those people who look young and cute. And so I decided to take glutathione to achieve my desired skin color. I already tried different kinds of glutathione before but I didn't take them constantly unlike with Ishigaki Premium Plus. I'm already taking this for a month now.

                 What I like about this glutathione is that it's more affordable unlike any other glutathione that are out in the market. I bought mine in Cheska's Online Store. One bottle contains 60 tablets and costs Php700 plus free shipping fee. I always buy 2 bottles and it only costs me Php1300. It's a steal!




I take 2 tablets a day with 500mg Vitamin C. I don't really like taking Vitamin C but I have no choice. Hahaha. Anyway, I only take one Vitamin C and drink Orange juice after dinner. What I don't like about Ishi is the smell. It smells rotten egg -- omg -- but that's a sign of authentic gluta.

My mom told me that I got whiter than the usual but only just a little. I will still continue taking this one and I think I'll pair it with snow caps since I've read a lot of positive reviews about them. 

Cons:
: I still have to take two capsules a day which is not good because I don't really like taking capsules or tablets whatever.
: Slow results

Pros:
: Affordable
: Effective

No comments: